Talk to us
Swish Building Products has been manufacturing construction products in Tamworth since the 1970’s. The original Swish company commenced extrusion of PVC curtain track in the 1950’s, although sadly that part of the company is no more. Swish Building Products has not been associated with curtain track since the mid 1990's.
Swish Building Products continues to grow. We manufacture cellular PVC components for roofline, although many people refer to these products by their individual names of fascias and soffits.
You are invited to talk to us about any aspects of our operations that affect you as an individual or your company. Just use the contact forms provided or email us directly on email@example.com.
Swish aims to be a responsible manufacturer and employer.
- In recent years we have taken great strides in reducing our environmental impacts
- We respond to and monitor the any comments made about our manufacturing site
- We conduct annual surveys amongst our stockist partners
- We make contributions towards local charities and initiatives and welcome any suggestions from the public as to worthy charities and initiatives to support.
- We provide ongoing training for our employees
Swish attempts to engage with its local community in a responsible and open manner. We do this in order to improve the way we operate and to ensure that our actions have a positive effect on the community around us.
Please send us your comments here.
Please make your suggestion here for local charities to support.
A full CR programme to promote responsible development.
A report on our environmental progress so far.
The results of our annual survey
Swish Training and Development policy sets out that wherever practicable we will hire local people to help the local economy and that training and development will be provided to help achieve our goal of sustainable development.