A New Market Leading Guarantee from Swish
Swish Building Products is introducing a market leading product guarantee.
From 1st December 2012 Swish Approved Installers and Commercial Contractors will be able to offer a 50 Year Extended Guarantee on WHITE cellular PVC roofline and cladding profiles when installed with a Swish white guttering system.
New 50 Year Extended White Guarantee
Exclusively for Swish Approved Installers and Commercial Contractors
With the introduction of the Swish sustainable rainwater system it is now possible for a Swish Approved Installer or Commercial Contractor to provide a complete roofline and rainwater installation under the Swish brand.
To make this combination as attractive as possible Swish will extend its new standard guarantee on White roofline & cladding products, and its standard guarantee on White rainwater products, to 50 Years when these systems are used together on any installation.*
The installation must be registered by a Swish Approved Installer or Commercial Contractor on this website. If you wish to set up your company details in order to be able to offer the new 50 Year Extended Guarantee please click on the Register Your Company tab on this page. Once you have completed the registration process, and we have sent you your log in details, you can simply access your account from the Swish home page.
20 Year Standard White Cellular PVC Guarantee
As a responsible manufacturer Swish has always based its guarantees on real-time evidence of product performance. Swish moved away from a lead based formula in the early 1990’s and so with nearly two decades of evidence regarding product performance, Swish has decided to increase its standard White Guarantee period to 20 Years.
Approved Installer Registration
Welcome to the pre-registration page for Swish Approved Installers & Commercial Contractors that want to offer the Swish 50 Year Extended Guarantee for Fascias, Soffits, Cladding and Guttering. This Extended Guarantee is available to Swish Approved Installers & Commercial Contractors that are registered on this website.
THE SWISH 50 YEAR EXTENDED GUARANTEE
Where Swish Branded White fascias and soffits are installed together with either Swish or Kayflow White gutters, the product guarantees on the whole system will be extended to 50 Years.
Please take time to read all the information on this page. In order to register you will need to:
- Read the Swish Brand Supply Declaration below and agree to its terms
- Move to the registration page, using the link at the bottom of this page, and complete your company details as requested.
Once you have completed and submitted your registration, details of your user name and password will be confirmed to you by email and you will then be able to offer Swish Extended Guarantees and register them on behalf of your customers.
Swish Brand Supply Declaration
By moving to the next stage and completing the information required to register your company on this website it is deemed that you have read and agreed to the terms of this declaration and that you do so as an authorised representative of your company (refered to below as The Company).
- I understand that the Swish Extended Guarantee is available exclusively to Swish Approved Installers and Swish Commercial Contractors.
- I understand that the Swish Extended Guarantee applies to standard White fascias, soffits guttering and cladding only.
- I understand that, in order for installations registered by the Company on the www.swishbp.co.uk website to benefit from the Swish Extended Guarantee, any PVC Roofline, Gutter and Cladding products used on the Installation must consist exclusively of Swish brand for the roofline (including any cladding) and either Swish or Kayflow brand for the guttering system.
- I declare that it is the intention of the Company to only register installations that comply with 2&3 above.
- I understand that if the Company does not have access to supplies of the Swish Brand for roofline and to the Swish or Kayflow brands for guttering then a representative of the Company should contact Swish Building Products to discuss supply terms prior to completing this registration.
- I understand that if for any reason SBP Limited concludes that an installation does not conform to points 2&3 above then any products provided under the Swish or Kayflow brands will only be covered by standard product guarantees, subject to the terms of those guarantees.
- I understand that ‘the Company’ must only register the value of the roofline, cladding and rainwater installation for the purposes of the Guarantee (ie products and labour exclusive of vat), and not the installed value of any other products such as windows and doors.
- I understand that SBP Limited reserves the right to withdraw The Company’s access to the Swish Extended Guarantee scheme on www.swishbp.co.uk at any time if SBP Limited considers that the Company has not complied with the terms of this Brand Supply Declaration. Installations already registered prior to that time will continue to benefit from the Swish Extended Guarantee subject to 2&3 above.
View or Download Swish Guarantees
Notes on Guarantees
Swish product guarantees cover the decorative and mechanical function of cellular PVC or rainwater profiles. Please read the full guarantee for details of terms and conditions.
A key attribute of Swish Octyl Tin stabilised cellular PVC is that it will not suffer from 'pinking' discolouration.
Swish has used a tin stabilised formulation for nearly two decades and can therefore offer a proven 15 Year Product Guarantee on its white cellular PVC profiles.
The Guarantees above are product guarantees and do not relate to the quality of the installation. The majority of any problems that may be experienced by clients or consumers relate to the quality of installation. To minimise the likelihood of poor quality installation:
- Swish provides detailed installation guides
- The services of the Swish Technical Team are always available for problem resolution.
Swish recommends that the services of Swish approved installation companies are engaged as follows:
- For commercial projects: Swish Commercial Contractors
- For domestic installation: Swish Approved Installers
Swish specifically recommends that members of the public do not respond positively to cold call sales offers. They should always take time to check the bona fides of the company. If in doubt call Swish on 01827 317200.
In the first instance product claims should be made through the product provider, either a stockist or installer. The product provider will liaise with Swish.